First Cockpit uses state-of-the-art, professional flight simulators based on the Airbus A 320. Manufactured by company in Germany, simulators include high-fidelity, real-size cockpits with accurate and fully-functional aircraft controls, instrumentation and systems.
The simulators are used world-wide for pilot training and provide clients with a fully immersive experience and the closest thing to flying the real thing. From following real-world checklists and talking with Air Traffic Control to flying into the world’s most challenging airports with the simulator’s stunning high-definition 160 degree visual system, clients will receive a truly authentic experience.
- Fixed-base simulator based on the Airbus A 320
- 100% scale, fully enclosed cockpit
- Fully functional aircraft panels, systems, avionics and controls including glass cockpit instrument displays, Flight Management Computers (FMC), Autopilot, Flight Director System , TCAS, weather radar, and EGPWS
- Highly realistic flight model and flight controls
- Motorised thrust quadrant including auto-thrust, speedbrake lever and trim wheels
- Surround stereo sound system with including realistic sounds.
- 160° curved screen High Definition Visual System
- Global scenery and navigation database including over 24,000 airports and cities
- The ability to fly around any landmark from London Bridge to the Sydney Opera House
- Four seats including 5-point seat harnesses for Pilot Seats
- Touch-screen Instructors Station with extensive features
The A320 Family is the most successful aircraft family ever and it was born ambitious. As the first civil aircraft to pioneer fly-by-wire technology, it has set the standard ever since its arrival.It is the most advanced single aisle aircraft.
For more information about our simulators, please contact email@example.com
Get emails for updates and latest offers